Pages

Friday 29 March 2019

Health

In health we are learning about well-being.
We are currently learning about spiritual well-being and how it is important in life.

-If you are wondering what this is it is my identity photo

Spiritual well-being is  


  • Your values and beliefs
  • The search for meaning and purpose in life
  • Personal Identity
  • Self Awareness
  • Traditions
  • Culture
  • Religion
  • Self worth
  • Attitude
  • Motivation
  • Goals
  • What you believe in
  • The way you live











No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.