Pages

Thursday 8 November 2018

How to make a ¨Rocket¨ (Astronomy)

Aim: To make a model rocket

Research:I found out you need some equipment and tools to build a model rocket. 

                        -METHOD

                   EQUIPMENT       

  • Bottle of gas relief pills
  • Plastic champagne glass
  • Hacksaw
  • Sheet of 150 and 400  grit  Sand Paper
  • Spray Paint
  • X-Acto Knife  
  • Flat Metal File
  • 3/4 PVC Coupling 
  • Plastic Golf Club    
  • 4 Toilet Roll   
  • Fin Cutting Template    
  • 2 Part epoxy
  • Popsicle Stick  
  -INSTRUCTIONS

 https://your2lDXoW78u0tu.be/


                  -DIAGRAM


       

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.