Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2019

Character Strengths

This character trait was shown in Zootopia when Judy recorded Nick saying his a hustler..
It shows us that it is important to be creative because you can achieve great things.
I think that creativity is important.


I saw Judgment when Nick went to buy a Jumbo Pop.Judging people is bad but sometimes can be good as well.




I saw different perspectives in Zootopia when Nick had his flashback. I think it is important to understand different perspectives because people aren’t always right.



I saw perseverance in Dragon Ball Super when Goku got beaten up by Jiren but kept on trying to get up when he gets knocked down.
I think it is important to show perseverance because it can help you be successful in life.



I saw teamwork in Dragon Ball Super when Goku , Frieza , and Android 17 teamed up to take down Jiren once and for all to win the tournament of power.


1 comment:

  1. Great post, Manasa!
    You have explained where you saw these character strengths, as well as what you think about them.
    To improve: Your writing on teamwork could use a sentence on WHY it is important to work as a team. How did their teamwork help them to win?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.