Pages

Thursday 14 June 2018

STATIC IMAGE


Static Image Commentary
You need to explain in depth what your static image is about. You need to give details on the image or images you used and what they represent. The colours you chose for each part and what they represent. The quote you used and why.
Here are some sentence starters to help you with your commentary.
My static image portrays the idea that.Scott helping martha will mean abominations freedom......................
I have shown this by adding scott martha and abomination in my visual image.................

The visual elements I have used  a boy trapped in a cage to pose as abomination and martha crying because her parents always treat her badly and scott is going to help here ...................
I have used the colour (s) black grey and white  because they represent the whole story is a sad one.……….

The quotation (s) I have chosen are relevant because the idea of the truth setting you free is a good way to explain the story to students who haven’t read the story..........................

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.