Pages

Thursday 14 November 2019

Character Strengths Term 4


I saw bravery when Kakashi saved Uruka Sensei’s life.
It is important because it helps you in life with life's hardships.

 I saw perseverance in Team 7 when Sasuke left their squad.
It is important because perseverance helps you in life.


I saw TeamWork when class 3E worked together to try and figure out a way to kill Koro Sensei.
It is important because people need to help each other out.

I saw humility when Koro Sensei gave his time to teach and nurture class 3E.
It is important because it helps you become a better person.

I saw hope when Naruto fought Pain for the whole entire leaf village. 
It is important because hoping brings out the better side of people.

I saw humor when Koro Sensei was wearing the leaf village headband and One Piece Strawhat.
It is important because humor makes people happy.

1 comment:

  1. I really like how you used Anime characters.
    I would really like to see Naruto.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.