Pages

Thursday 14 November 2019

Windracers


                 In science, we were asked to design our very own wind racers as a group.


                                                                          Design

Since the vehicle was already given to us by our teacher. All we had to do was design the sail. So my group decided to make our sail triangle shaped.  We made an M shaped hole in our sail to symbolize the name of our wind racer which was the Moromobile. Our group's sail was second fastest.

                                         Redesign


     We added some cardboard and made more meters that way.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Manasa, I really like how you started your blog, however, next time it would be great if you included and explanation of how/why you designed the racer the way you did, and how it was impacted by the forces.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.